Most of our events and opportunities are open to any student, particularly those in Agriculture and related areas.
Our paid programs, including the paid internships, and paid conference attendance do rely on you being a member of the program. We have funding available for students who:
- Are Hispanic identified OR are women
- Are majoring in agriculture and supporting coursework in a science OR have a science major and an agriculture minor
- Are a US Veteran receiving educational benefits such as GI Bill or Hazelwood Act
- Are a student in good standing academically
- Have an interest in a career in agriculture or a related area
To find out more, please complete the information form or visit with one of our faculty members who are involved in the program. Learn more about our team.